Outsourcing of the activity of calculation and administration of remuneration of employees, in an external organization.
The payroll is the outsourcing of the activity of calculation, charging and administration of remuneration, bonuses, sick-leaves, official notes and certificates of employees, in an external organization.
In summary, its content is as follows:
- Introduction of operational information – personal data of employees, information on the amount of wages, length of service, amount of paid annual leave and everything related to the administration of wages.
- Calculation and payment of wages, as well as related taxes, social security contributions and benefits under Labor code.
- Processing of sick leave days and submitting them to the National social security institute.
- Preparation and submission of Declarations 1 and 6.
- Preparation and provision of monthly payroll and payslips.
- Preparation and provision of business notes and other documents related to the employment relationship and its termination.
- Preparation of reports and analyses on wage costs at the end of each reporting period.
- Preparation of report lists and analyses for the needs of accounting and management.
- Preparation of report lists for National social security institute.